Πέμπτη 22 Μαΐου 2014

Being in Love is Magic!

Let’s speak about Mr. Love to all the people in the World!

He is a Man, with dark skin, shiny eyes and I leave all the rest to your Imagination..

I think of him every day,
every hour, every minute, every second!

I talk about him when the night falls!

I seek for him where ever I go!


I know him, but he is still a stranger, that is one magical part, in this story..

Sometimes I find him, but most of the times, he is nowhere.. Just a ghost, a beautiful and very bad one.. I suppose!

He is the Man of my Dreams! He exists, in my heart, in my soul, in my fantastic world! Oh yea I’m in Love.. deeply in Love just writing about him!

I’d love to meet him beyond my dreams, my fantasies..i don’t care if it would be in this World, or in Space. In Paradise, or in Hell! In this Life or in another one! I just want to know him better.. To make him Love me, like I do!

Love is Magical and so are you..

So now you know, what I am writing about, in my mother language, the Greek one, but Love is everywhere, for all of us, so maybe somewhere, in this world we are feeling just the same.. In Love..

magicfariel


πηγή φωτογραφίας pixabay free photos